This property is all about country living! Large fenced rear with raised bed gardens, chicken coop, chicken run, sweeping lawns backing to trees and a fire pit area for summer nights. This updated home offers porcelain tile flooring in the living and dining rooms, carport/covered porch off dining room for dining al fresco from your own garden. The well equipt galley kitchen has pantry storage, and the finished lower level offers a family room and full possible 4th bed/bath suite with full size window plus a huge storage room. And look at the owners list of upgrades and improvements, attached ! Located in a bucolic setting just minutes from everything!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,488 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Hookups in Basement
- Galley Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces.
- Lot View
- Mountain, Scenic
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price