Great Location in a Great Community! Located a block away from the neighborhood waterfront park and fishing pier. Enjoy relaxing on the huge rear deck while grilling and chilling with family and friends. 3 Patio doors bring in plenty of natural light and makes you feel like you are part of the outside while enjoying the comfort of home. Large rear fenced yard with shed that has electric, heat, and A/C. Huge attached carport perfect for parking the boat. No carpet in the house, great for pets. Limited water views. Check with your lender about the USDA 0% down payment loan. Come See before it's Gone!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
1,008 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Galley Kitchen
- Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Dryer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Fishing. Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price